Preparing a salad and suddenly realize you don’t have any dressing? Or suddenly realize you need to provide a dairy free salad dressing? This DIY salad dressing is vegan and gluten-free and has 4 simple ingredients that you probably already have in your kitchen: olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
Be sure to keep it refrigerated after each use, but allow it to thaw out a bit before you use it again.
- 1/4 cup lemon juice (1 lemon)
- 1/4 olive oil
- sea salt to taste
- crushed black pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and stir with a whisk.
- Place in an old salad dressing container to slightly restrict flow or spoon over salad.
Latest posts by Lori Hill (see all)
- 5 Items I Take With Me to Live Low Waste - November 17, 2017
- Vegan Apple Salad - November 10, 2017
- 5 Simple Tweaks to Accomodate Any Vegan at Thanksgiving - November 7, 2017