Preparing a salad and suddenly realize you don’t have any dressing? Or suddenly realize you need to provide a dairy free salad dressing? This DIY salad dressing is vegan and gluten-free and has 4 simple ingredients that you probably already have in your kitchen: olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
Be sure to keep it refrigerated after each use, but allow it to thaw out a bit before you use it again.
- 1/4 cup lemon juice (1 lemon)
- 1/4 olive oil
- sea salt to taste
- crushed black pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and stir with a whisk.
- Place in an old salad dressing container to slightly restrict flow or spoon over salad.
Latest posts by Lori Hill (see all)
- Leave It On or Take It Off: Recycling Questions Answered - June 5, 2017
- Residential Curbside Recycling: 11 Items to Leave Out - April 20, 2017
- Reusable Bags Aren’t Just for Groceries - March 11, 2017