Living low waste has become a worldwide phenomenon as awareness grows about problems such as plastic in our oceans and bulging landfills. Our fast-moving world has made us too dependent upon disposable items which are wreaking havoc on our planet. We need to return to reusables and avoid so many disposables.
So if you want to be a good steward of the planet but don’t know how, reduce plastic in your life, are tired of living with so much stuff, or just want to live low waste, then attend this FREE workshop!
About the Workshop
Saturday, November 17, 2018
10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Takoma Park Community Center – Auditorium
7500 Maple Avenue
Takoma Park, Maryland 20912
What You Will Learn
Join me for an entertaining, thought-provoking, and inspiring workshop on how to live low waste. Featuring a few of my 150+ helpful YouTube videos, this FREE session will include:
(1) Practical tips for your:
- grocery shopping
- gift giving
(2) an electronic resource guide
(3) a FREE copy of my e-book The Sister Eden Citizen Action Plan: 31 Daily Tips to Take Care of Yourself and Take Care of the Planet
(4) door prizes from companies that help us live low waste
This workshop is presented by the City of Takoma Park’s Neighborhood Services Division/Anti-Litter Initiative.
About Lori Hill
Who May Attend
Anyone from anywhere may attend. All ages are welcome. Low waste living applies to everyone!
Free parking in the spaces behind and underneath the Community Center. Free street parking in front of the Community Center.
The closest Metro Station is Takoma Station (Red Line).
For questions, email email@example.com.
Latest posts by Lori Hill (see all)
- How I’ve Survived — and Thrived — at the CCAN “Keep Winter Cold” Polar Bear Plunge - January 18, 2019
- Healthy Halloween Treats - October 24, 2018
- Why You Don’t Need Solar Panels to Enjoy Solar Energy - October 12, 2018