A festive punch is essential for any New Year’s Eve gathering! This sparkling pomegranate punch was designed by our friend Brooke, who spent years as a bartender and can mix drinks like a pro! It’s fizzy, not too sweet, and refreshing. You can make it family-friendly or serve it with booze!
- 4 cups 100% pomegranate juice (we used Pom Wonderful)
- 2 liter bottle ginger ale
- 2 liter bottle club soda
- 1/2 cup chopped mint
- 1 lemon, sliced and de-seeded
- In a large punch bowl, combine pomegranate juice, ginger ale, club soda and chopped mint. Float sliced lemons on top.
- Want a little pow to the punch? Add one or two cups of gin, white rum or vodka to make this an adult cocktail punch.
- Use the web site Barnivore.com to be sure your booze is vegan!
To visit the dirty hippie and the bohemian girl's website, click their byline. To read the rest of their posts on Sister Eden, click their tag at the top of the post.
Latest posts by the dirty hippie and the bohemian girl (see all)
- Verdant Springtime Soup with Cashew-Lavender Drizzle - March 20, 2017
- Mom’s Squash Casserole - July 7, 2016
- Colcannon with Fried Leeks - March 15, 2016